SN 9272, sub-variation 4, no S's at all, B90 S91, two matching magazines B90

Regards,

John

·
Premium Member
4,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Ed and Guns3545
Thanks for the K date information. Table up dated.
Jan

·
Copper Bullet Member
474 Posts
Observed at gun show.

Serial number 893 (no suffix) right receiver marked Ö|37 Ö|37. Magazine serialed to the pistol with Ö|37 proof. Cannot believe the condition of the pistol could have been upgraded.

William

·
Gold Bullet Member
1,819 Posts
Jan,

The following pistol can be added to your survey:
K-Date #2474, B|90-S|91, mix of gothic and script 'S' inspection marks, long sharp barrel band, hump, identions present. Having also two matching magazines, 's' marked and B|90 proofed. 1934 Army holster and tool with B|90 proof stamp.

·
Premium Member
4,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Joop
Thanks for the K date information. Do you have photographs of the right receiver of this K-date?
Jan

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Hi Jan,

here are some new information. I never saw before a subvariation 1 K-Date P.08 with one scriptic S as shown on the pics.
The grips are unfortunaly from an E/655 variation.

Regards

Fritz

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Fritz
Thanks for the information. Table updated.
1170 (X over), Ö|37-Ö|37; Subvariation 1. Scriptic S on all parts except middle toggle link; Short barrel band, sight at muzzle, Ö|37 left side barrel; Frame hump; indents, grips E/655 .
Does it have receiver indents?
Jan

·
Registered
18 Posts
Gothic S

Fritz
Thanks for the information. Table updated.
1170 (X over), Ö|37-Ö|37; Subvariation 1. Scriptic S on all parts except middle toggle link; Short barrel band, sight at muzzle, Ö|37 left side barrel; Frame hump; indents, grips E/655 .
Does it have receiver indents?
Jan
I have recently joined the forum, and I am wanting to add my luger info to your data. I thought that I was looking at all Gothic S with the one Scriptic S in the pictures, right? I am also trying to post correctly the right receiver acceptance stamps. I do not understand what I should type for the (oval and 37 :repeat) that identifies my Luger. Is it OK to present it this way [ O/37 O/37 ] ?
Claud

·
Premium Member
4,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Claud
Recent changes in the Forum have changed some letters. 037 037 is fine.
Jan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Im new here, my son found this site for me, I have a S42 with the K on the top of the receiver its serial number is 217, all matching numbers and a S on all the main parts, plastic grips. Picked it up about 20 years ago I believe its a east german rework the one nazi marking was struck out with a flower like stamp. Came with two mags both have same serial number, but I do not believe there original.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
katananut,
Please include close-up pics of the serial # on the bottom of the barrel and the markings
on the mag bottoms.
Thank you,
Bob

41 - 60 of 95 Posts