Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this K date as a "dipped" all matching recent import and had it restored, just need to find a correct period mag for the gun.

Download Attachment: KDate.jpg
276.08 KB

·
Copper Bullet Member
977 Posts
Hi Mark, nice looking K Date!! Ted does do a great restoration.

If the first acceptance mark (the one closest to the back of the pistol) is Ö|37, then that the acceptance mark you want on the magazine, otherwise a B|90 would be what you are looking for. If you find two of them, I'll take one off your hands!! If three, I'll buy two!! Well you get the idea!

G

·
Mark
What is the serial number of your - K - date. As Frank says a O-37 accepted magazine is correct until about 3500. At this point the B-90 inspector is doing his thing.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The serial number is 6725 so I suppose a B-90 would be correct. Now I have something new to hunt for ..... Thanks, I really enjoy the chase!

G

·
Mark
A B-90 marked magazine without any - S - stamp is probably most correct. I'm looking at magazine number 6061 with the B-90 acceptance and no other marks.
good Luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.