Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen,

I have had the great fortune of acquiring a collection of KM marked Mausers, here is a taste of what was included.

The pistol on the left has the serial number listed in "Axis Pistols" and the mag is matched to the gun. The Mauser on the right has the correct property marked mag but it is not matched to the gun and appears to be a model 1914/34, any thoughts on that?

Mark

Download Attachment: KMPost.jpg
161.87 KB

Here is a holster attached to an officers belt with an "open claw" buckle.

Download Attachment: KMHolster.jpg
181.97 KB

Here is the "rig" pictured above with a variation 3 KM marked Mauser 1934.

Download Attachment: 1934Var3.jpg
184.59 KB

Here is the odd one, it has the grip shape of a Mauser 1914/34 but a higher serial number range and property number than what I have seen in "Axis Pistols".

Download Attachment: KMvar1.jpg
147.09KB

·
Registered
841 Posts
Mark,

Very nice indeed! Give us more details and pictures. I have a "beadh on a KM m1934 and a double proofed HSc Kriegsmarine (both rigs) that I am trying to acquire. Give me some more pictures and close-ups to keep me focused and compelled! These things aren't cheap but they will be a lot more down the road so my attitude is get them while you can. Again, way to go I share your thrill! Lloyd in Vegas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.