Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Chris : You are going to have to show more photos than what you have to date as we need to see the KM proof up close along with the fleet markings on both the front grip strap and magazine bottom.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Huggibear thanks for your responce. I can't send anymore pictures because I returned the gun I had it for a few weeks. I was going research on it's authenticity but since quiet many people told me of the pistol being fake I returned it and got it back. The serial number was 10287 which fit the numbers frame for Kriegsmarine Radoms. The finish was about 90% nice and original it had a cut for the shoulder stock, the barrel wasn't oxidide. Question: where all barrals on Radoms oxidide. Everything looked good execpt eagle over swastica which was engraved in a diffrent location. Thanks again...I'm willing to discuss this more if you willing too. Bye

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
You probably took the correct action as you are in an area where faked KM Radoms are grown. The barrels of KM Radoms are blued whereas I saw that yours was not. The serial number was in a correct range and was without a lanyard ring but really needed to see up close the eagle and fleet markings in order to determine with certainty.

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
The German Navy was rather consistent with their markings. In this case, the eagle should be directly over the slide hold down slot and not as shown to one side. The eagle is not correct either. IMHO

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
I looked for my posting of a real KM Radom but apparently it was on the pre hacked forum period or maybe it was when we had a different format to post much smaller KB's pictures. At any rate will have to retake the photos to order to have any meaningful scale with what we have available presently.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.