Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI, their is a Ku for sale on militarywarehouse.net. I have done business with these people befoe with no problems at all.
H588. Rare Nazi “Ku” Coded Mauser (byf) Luger 9mm Pistol with “41” Chamber Date. Outstanding excellent pistol retains 95% of original blued finish. All matching serial numbers “1324” with proper unnumbered “fxo” black plastic bottomed magazine. Excellent checkered walnut grips. Near excellent bore. Serial number and “Ku” marking on left side which indicates military contract sale to the German Coastal Flying Service (Kustenfliegerstaffeln)...$1,995.

Download Attachment: 001.jpg
18.75KB

Download Attachment: 002.jpg
12.13KB

Download Attachment: H588b.jpg
12.63KB

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Dow

Thanks for the link, some people still are saying that the Kü stands for Küstenfliegerstaffeln (coastal flying service) with no supporting documentation.

A marketing ploy like the (Black Widow) no doubt.

I would like to know by what authority he declares the black plastic bottom fxo magazine as bieng proper. They may be period correct but thats about it.

A luger that is essentially made up of parts from varying years of mauser production would not have this magazine. I would venture that any type of magazine from a mauser luger could be found in this particular luger.

I may have to stand corrected on this point but will wait and see.

·
Copper Bullet Member
396 Posts
There is a byf 41 ku luger in my area that I have been trying to buy for some time . The serial # is 1177ku . It has two matching mags , that are blued tubes , aluminum pinned bases . Luftwaffe proof

Ron Heming

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.