Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this Walther PPK rig a while back and hadn't yet, until tonight, had the chance to "show and tell" it here on the forum. This is what Jan in his book "Axis Pistols" classifies as a Variation 3 Military blue finish. This variation was in the approximate serial range 365521k to 424619k. This one is serial number 371881k. This military PPK included a very nice condition brown/tan breakaway type holster (WaA100 acceptance stamped) and two (2) flat bottom magazines. The holster is NOT dated or maker marked. The pistol is in excellent condition with about 98% blue, perfect brown wrap-around grips and an excellent non frosted barrel bore. Got it out of the collection of a older NAPCA member that was selling off some of his collection.

Download Attachment: Walther PPK E WaA359 Marked Left Side.jpg
83.02 KB

Download Attachment: Walther PPK E WaA359 Marked Right Side.jpg
86.76 KB

Download Attachment: Walther PPK German Army Acceptance Stamps.jpg
95.39 KB

Download Attachment: Walther PPK German E WaA359 Rig.jpg
95.09 KB

Download Attachment: Walther PPK E WaA359 Marked in Closed Holster.jpg
77.13 KB

Download Attachment: Walther PPK back of holster.jpg
73.02 KB

Download Attachment: Walther PPK Holster Acceptance Marking.jpg
110.5 KB

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Your waffenamted holster is from the period with that associated with the very first waffenamted PPK's in the 270,000 serial range. These are very difficult to find and to find one in such condition as yours is a very uncommon event and one to be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John,

Thanks for your input and insight on the holster. I knew it was a somewhat scarce holster but your input has further confirmed that for me. It is in remarkably nice condition and I am pleased to add it to my collection.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.