Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sorry for the poor information I am about write. I was in the Mercantile exchange in Eau Claire Wis on Saterday And looked at Several nice Lugers there. One was marked Hienrich Krieghoff on the left side of the frame. I'm sorry I didn't get the sierial # or the chamber markings etc. The store owner is bringing it to the Tulsa show to sell it. Sorry when I saw the $10,000 tag on it my eyes glazed over and I handed it back to him.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi Bob,

What you saw was a "side frame inscribed" commercial Krieghoff. If it was "correct", they do command a premium to HK collectors (although - $10,000 is a bit "way over the edge" from what they typically sell for, even in today's silly market..). Unfortunately - this is also one of the most often encountered "counterfeit" Krieghoff variations - so buyer beware. I'd be interested if any of the folks in this Forum are going to Tulsa and might see it first-hand - and what their impressions may be of this HK.

Thanks for the information!

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.