Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Nat, welcome to the forum -not sure which member you were writing too, but the posting is almost 9 years old.
I have found most nickel plated lugers are worth $600-$800 depending on several factors.
The WTS is a good place here on the forum, unless someone reaches out to you.

Ed

Nat, welcome to the forum -not sure which member you were writing too, but the posting is almost 9 years old.
I have found most nickel plated lugers are worth $600-$800 depending on several factors.

Ed
just a shot in the dark. I have had the piece since 1944, It cost me one carton of cigs from a passing German. (50 Cents net). Have never shot it , but it's a good talking point. Hope to get a little more someday:)

Ed

Nat

Nat, then are you just tellus the story? (then I'll move it to a new posting / thread).

If you picked it up, did you have it plated? Just curious :)

if for sale, then offer it here at the WTS.

Nat, then are you just tellus the story? (then I'll move it to a new posting / thread).

If you picked it up, did you have it plated? Just curious :)

if for sale, then offer it here at the WTS.
Ed. I got it as is from a local German.I did not plate it. It is in near perfect condition, with all numbers intact..
I can supply a picture, to a serious buyer. not sure how to post it at WTS.
Thanks for your interest
'.Nat Goldberg

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.