Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this Lugar in with 12 other WWII handguns. New to these and looking to find out more about this one as I am not going to keep it as I have a nicer one my father gave me. What do I have ? Has 57 on back and in another spot by trigger. Marked Germany on side and has the DWM on top. You can see someone ground part of the grip which is a big bummer. Any help greatly appreciated
Line Shotgun Bicycle part Tool Nickel

Wood Material property Revolver Gas Household hardware

Household hardware Wood Gas Metal Gun accessory

Camera accessory Automotive tire Drill Gas Cameras & optics

Finger Household hardware Gas Nickel Auto part

Wood Bumper Finger Gas Automotive exterior

Bumper Household hardware Wood Automotive exterior Gas

Wood Gas Nickel Metal Steel

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet Member
11,114 Posts
.30 luger..commercial. Ground stock lug poor condition..does it actually shoot? $600 tops IMO.

·
11,114 Posts
It's pretty much on the low end even for a shooter. Ammo is expensive and condition is what it is. Commercial and condition throw it under the bus. On the bright side they make great shooters if they shoot. If your looking to sell you can list it here for free after you get 25 posts.
Does it have a magazine?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks
It's pretty much on the low end even for a shooter. Ammo is expensive and condition is what it is. Commercial and condition throw it under the bus. On the bright side they make great shooters if they shoot. If your looking to sell you can list it here for free after you get 25 posts.
[/QUOTE Thank you for the helpful response and suggestion. It just needs to get sold as I am selling eight of the 12 guns I got in with this purchase. I love learning. Once I get done with these I look forward to posting pics of the few in my collection to learn more about their province. Very cool.

·
11,114 Posts
Sure..keep the posts coming. Show em all. You will get honest opinions and by the time you show them you will have 25 posts and can begin selling here if you want. Saves the 20-30% other auctions and sites charge.

Reactions: Edward Tinker
1 - 6 of 6 Posts