Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there have a Czech marked Roth Steyr that they can take photos of? This is one of the last Austrian pistols I have left to go in my Czech firearms collection and am curios what I am looking for.

Thanks,

Robert

·
Registered
160 Posts
I used to have a Czech marked M.98 Gasser. The markings you should look for are the Czech Lion (with some numbers, mine had a "7" as I remember) plus "CSR" (Ceskoslovenska Republika). I also saw a Czech marked M.12 Steyr and it was marked similarily. Hope this helps some.
Regards, m.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Jan is of course correct; I rearanged the letters in my head somehow... I've just checked my notes and my Gasser M.98 was indeed marked RCS, with R above in the middle, C (with a small "v" on it) and S below, left and right (R/CS). This marking was applied on the right-hand side of the frame, together with number 6071.
Regards, m.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I found this Steyr Hahn at a gunshow in Harrisburg, PA. It's dated 1919 (Wn 19), has a Czech stamp on the right frame, a unit mark on the left lanyard bar (whose?), a Nazi Police stamp on the left frame, and an 08 parabellum conversion stamp on the left slide. It came with a holster and some stripper clips.

Download Attachment: Steyr-Hahn Czech 08 Right - GIF.gif
298.25 KB

Download Attachment: Czech
Steyr Hahn 08 - L.gif

135.81 KB

Download Attachment: Czech Steyr Hahn slide 08.gif
208.99 KB

Download Attachment: Czech Steyr-Hahn 08 unit mark lanyard loop -GIF.gif
187.27 KB

Download Attachment: Czech Steyr-Hahn 08 holster front - GIF.gif
290.28 KB
Download Attachment: Czech Steyr-Hahn 08 RSC stamp - GIF.gif
237.49 KB

Download Attachment: Czech Steyr-Hahn 08 holster open -GIF.gif
278.62 KB

Download Attachment: Czech Steyr-Hahn 08 holster rear - GIF.gif
245.92KB

Download Attachment: Czech Steyr-Hahn 08 stripper clip - GIF.gif
250.17 KB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.