Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
211 Posts
That push button is referred to as and "Anson forend release"in the double gun world. Shotguns with the pull down lever in the middle,also on both English and European arms,have a "Deeley release".Those are the two most common types found and still used today on fine doubles as well as drillings and verlings.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.