Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the Luger Pistols.Is there a web site that will show the proper disassembly of the luger.I have several books on these pistols but not one shows disassembly.Recently purchased a BYF 1942 with the black grips.All numbers match that I can see so far without taking down the pistol.Has FXO Eagle over 37 Mag with black plastic bottom.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Chuck -

When I started Luger collecting I found an electronic book on Luger mechanicals. The title is "Luger Mechanical Features." It is published by HL-EBOOKS. The author is G. Henrotin. This is a downloadable book which is stored on your computer.
Their web site is:

http://users.skynet.be/HL-Editions/index.html

They publish books on numerous guns, and I have purchased all of the Luger books. They are excellent for a beginner, and the disassembly in "Luger Mechanicals" is clear and easy to understand. The mechanicals book is loaded with cutaway diagrams in color. The diagrams go beyond simple field stripping and provide details on removal of all of the more difficult parts.

The books only cost about $7.50 when I bought mine. No, I do not have any connection with the seller. :)

Good luck.

Luke

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Took Luger apart and all numbers do match.Much easier to take apart than I thought.The black grips have the threaded holes both low on the inside of the grips.Will take some pictures over the weekend and post some pic's of this Luger.
Duster

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.