Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI; I got a half a dozen of them from a LA dealer several years ago. Black, goes on both the belt and strap, good worn condition, servicable but not mint, unmarked, I'm thinking original. Any idea as to what they are worth? Thanks Doug

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I have seen them sell on Ebay for amounts in excess of $150, depending on the willingness of the bidders to bid. owever, I understand that many of those on ebay may not be original.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HI; Shure. I have more than I need. We might find out how much they are worth in three days on Ebay 2194254315. Mine are just like that one. I haven't seen any for 30 years except on an artilery rig and this dealer comes up with 50 of them a couple of years ago. I still have four. I'm keeping two or three for my MG company luger display. Belt with green steel buckle, holster, bunch of mag pouches, sharpened entrenching tool in carrier, 88 Mauser bayonet marked to MG Unit on it. Maybe a Camo helmet with frontal plate, breast plate with groin shield, a couple deactivated potato masher grenades, O8/15 with three cans and belts, thin summer uniform get the picture? "Double rugged and intreped", like we used to say. Do you have anything for trade? Doug

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi; With two days left it's up to $81. Doug

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Many times but not always, the big increase in price comes in the last 30 minutes. Let us know what happens.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HI; Well, it went for $135. I guess that is what it is worth at the moment. Doug

1 - 9 of 9 Posts