Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just broken the ejector on my 1917 LP-08. After looking around for a spare one, I've pretty much come to the conclusion that the ejector is common and interchangeable across most if not all models (with the possible exception of the .45ACP version).

I just called one of the local shops (Krausewerk) to see if they had one for sale for my 1917 LP-08, and was told that I must bring the gun in to have one fitted, as they are not the same, and that the cost of the ejector can be anywhere from $50 to $100 depending on which one I need.

So what is the real truth about the Luger ejectors? are they interchangeable, or are there differences between models?

· Premium Member
7,632 Posts
Yes, they are different across models. The Old Model (1900) is different than the New Model (!906-1908). I do not know about later production Lugers, i.e. Mauser, Krieghoff, Simson, etc. Even within a model designation the ejector may require a bit of fitting. Krausewerk should be able to make a proper fitting and guarentee their work. The asking price is not out of line if it includes the ejector and fitting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.