Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm kind of new to this group of collecting sooooo I have some questions regarding some holsters I recently picked up. I am trying to get a value and basic info on about 9 holsters. I'll just list them with their dates and any marks. All are well marked . The first one is 1939 KWK waffen eagle but can't read the # below the eagle this is a dark brown color next is from what I've been told a police 1934, schambach &co berlin and has some sort of star burst also dark brown,next 1934 WaA136 under an eagle ,lederwerke karl ackvaag dad kreuznach, this holster is black,nxt bla/1941 eagle WaA158, p.08also black.p38 bdr43 P38,nxtP.38,GWX1944,EagleWaA195 black,next1936WaA234 , karl bocker waldbrol brown, next p38, hlv42,WaA 14 possible dark brown, and last lugerbusse mainz1939 , eagle WaA286 ,black . Well thats it hope it isn't to much stuff !! But any and all help would be fantastic. All these holsters are in used but excellent condition . If someone could tell me which ones are the rarest if at all and value it would be great. Thx

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
The 1934 dated holsters would be the rarest of those listed. As to value they would have to be seen so that their condition could be observed. You might try watching holster sales on Ebay which could give you a guide.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Charlie thanks for the reply. All the holsters are in excellent condition slight color wear but nothing damaged. The stamps are all struck clearly. Thx Stan

·
Administrator
15,519 Posts
Stan, prices could range from $30-$200, depending on condition, color etc. It is about impossible to give value without at least several pictures of each holster.

Ed

·
Administrator
15,519 Posts
I have found the opposite in luger holsters, but much depends on the color and who is bidding on e-bay that day!

P38 holsters go for less than luger, but I think prices are going up. I would be interested in police holsters (duh)...

Ed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I would be interested in selling all the holsters .I going to post some pics let me know what you think. Stan Could you tell me how to post pics .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ed , Sorry my pics are to big . I'll try to post them later or tomorrow ! Have to get ready for work now. Stan

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most photo programs let you reduce the size of the pictures. Some are harder to work with than others.

I use Adobe which can do about 5000 things. (I have learned how to do 4 or 5. Only 4995 things left to learn.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.