Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
101 - 115 of 115 Posts
I have a 1916 DWM 9mm serial 2229. I have one original magazine with "e" stamp. Is it possible to locate the "+" spae magazine.

JimSin, Kentucky

Just picked up a very nice 1915 DWM 9mm for a great price. S/n 1855 no letter. Correct wood base mag 177. Just finished taking it apart and every part matches. I believe the stamps are SHS but I'll post some photos monday when I get back to my shop. My 2nd P.08 and I'm pretty sure I hit a home run on this one. $750 out the door. Original finish at least 90%. Not much straw left but it still looks new on the rear section of the right side of the mag catch where it's protected by the grip.

Jan,
If you are adding to the list above, my 1912 Erfurt, # 901 is on the New Collectors Board under ( New
to the Forum ) &( New to the Forum 2 ) Pictures are there with serial number and receiver marks.
Craig . . .

1917 DWM 803c TTS (Artillery)

I have a 1917 DWM s/n 803c with TTS proof stamps:
The "T"s are both underscored and topped with a 3 part crown.
The "S" has a 4 part crown on top.
This Luger is the long barrel artillery model with all matching serial numbers.

I thought this was interesting, because all the 1917 DWM's listed here were proof marked "TSS" and mine is clearly "TTS".

DWM 1913 4168 a suffix.....factory hold open.... no stock lug...BO on underside of barrel...with no hardness number
looks like FQF to me with the last F double struck?.....

Al

No idea if this thread is still monitored and updated, but here it is.
1918 Erfurt P08, 2290o
Crown/B, Crown/X, Crown/P with Crown/RC
The B and X both have the line on the left side. I speculate the line has the same meaning as the line underneath, but possibly for a 3rd inspector with the same initial.

Sleeve Font Window Rectangle Automotive tire

101 - 115 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.