Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several P08s with holsters.What is a good way to store them?
Right now I keep them in a sealable plastic tupperware box,in the holsters, with a dessicant bag inside.I keep them oiled and so far I have had no rust problems.Would appreciate any suggestions.Thanks

· Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks once again for your info. This is really a good website. As soon as I figure out how to get pictures loaded I would like to show and possibly trade some items I've picked up.

· Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This sounds like the way to go.I have a large military wooden chest that would be great for the holsters.I will try to find the other items that you mentioned such as the bags.My lugers are all rigs and I really like keeping them together but I guess that is not best.
Thank you for this great info. Joe T

· Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just posting a few pics to show the outcome of the advice of Joop.This basically is his storage idea and it worked out very well.Am also using the Napier sachets and cleaner.This forum is absolutely the BEST for collector information.
PS It really was a nice job getting that safe down the stairs!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.