Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
From what I can gather, I think the 5" lugers use the Lahti L-35 holster with the board-stock toggles on the back. Anyone know where to find one for a reasonable price?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have two brown AV3 and SA marked finnish holsters.
One came with my L35, and one from an online auction. The last one is for a M23, the small case for the spare mag has the round cutout for the Luger mag, iwch the Lahti holste has not.
My Tikka rebarreled M23 fits perfect, as does the spare mag.
Th oly drawback is the littel case in the flap, wich is made for the lahti loading tool, the Luger tool fits not that good.
This holsters ar real tough to find, got real lucky on that auction, price was only about 75 Euro WITH a new Mecgar spare mag included.

Best regards
Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice!

So, could a Finn Lahti holster be adapted to a Luger holster by cutting the round relief in the mag pouch for the Luger mag-bottom? Are they otherwise identical?

I want one... ;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
I put the L35 in the Luger holster and vise versa, worked.
If you lay them side by side,closed, you can not tell a difference.
The only difference is the round cutout in the mag pocket.
I wish you luck finding one, I was EXTREMLY lucky on mine, the Luger cost only 220Euros, the holster was also cheap, as was the cleaning rod.
I can ask afellow in finnland, if you like, will get a nice M28 from him in the next weeks.

Best regards
Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, but Tuco, the guns rebarelled to 9mm have longer barrels than the 4" lugers, and I don't think they will fit into the German holster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.