Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I purchased a few of Bob Cutler's luft shotguns I decided to take another look at my drilling as I was arranging the collection in the display case. After reviewing some of the posts in this forum, here are some pictures of the item as I received it. Hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I do. When I first got the drilling in the 80s, it was as shown, with the flag inside the case, acting as a pad. Since that time, Bob did send me an original cleaning rod and some original ammo boxes to include, but i haven't gotten around to updating the pictures yet

cheers

Attachments

·
2,360 Posts
Nice complete boxed Luftwaffe Drilling! Bob and I talked every month or so. If I remember correctly the last thing I sent him was 2 boxes of the original ammo for one of his cased units. Still miss the guy! Jim

·
Registered
25 Posts
Very. very nice m30 Sauer Luftwaffe drilling !!! Is it possible for you to post a close up of the barrel in your first photo showing the proof stamps and the date stamp ? Your are so lucky to have a such a fine example of this military firearm . Thanks for posting your photos.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts