Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up on gun show magazine which I can't ID. At first it look like Uniqe Model 17 ot Franz Stock, but not... Magazine is very well made, polished and blued. Follower is steel with slide hold open notch.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
well koodoos to you for identifying it. when I first saw the one hole on the side I was leaning towards a Kommer III but that base plate is would not be correct. as for value. that is tough. I was told by Jim Schaffer once that he has more trouble selling rare mags then the common ones. he said just as rare as the mags are so is the finding the person that needs one LOL. So, keeping that in mind, I would think $100 would be a fair price. its not overly expensive yet is a little premium over say that French unique mag you referred too.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeh, I know... I was selling number of super rare guns and magazines over the years. They always very hard and slow to sell. The rarer it is, less people ever know about it. Magazine for 3mm Kolibry I was selling for 5 years. And just few mouth after I sold it I found the gun - usual luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts