40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surveillance camera Bicycle part Trigger Wood Air gun

Air gun Table Wood Trigger Shotgun

Bicycle Bicycle part Nickel Wood Composite material

Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Wood

Wood Bicycle part Air gun Gun accessory Trigger

Household hardware Finger Material property Nickel Thumb

I wanted to give a big thanks to forum member Brandon M for giving me the opportunity to add another Luger to my collection. I recently acquired this G date and was also to able to find a needle in a hay stack. I was just looking around at other G dates for sale and by happen stance found the matching mag for it. I was looking at a G date for sale on Simpson’s website and couldn’t believe it, but the G date they had for sale happened to have the matching magazine for the G date I purchased. I also wanted to thank Brad Simpson for being able to work out a deal with me so the magazine could be reunited with the Luger. I just wanted a G date to fill the spot, didn’t have to have matching mag, but you never know when luck will find you.

Andy

·
Administrator
14,898 Posts
wow! I have seen a couple of match ups, but yours was way to easy :D Remember, it doesn't usually happen so easily but very cool

Reactions: Tncrna

·
Registered
17 Posts
Your quite fortunate. I'd been looking for years for a 1936 S/42 Luger SN 2583 magazine and all I get is close but no cigar! I see magazines offered and looking for the correct serial number brings a new meaning to cross eyes for me! Bad on me for asking here, but, but, but, but......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts