Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Ron,

That is absolutely gorgeous! Sure looks a lot more beefy than my M1934. Thanks for bringing it to our collective attention. Maybe 76 or 77+ ($500+ each) of us could pool our money together and each take posession of it for a month every 6 1/2 or 7 years. We would all probably make some money over the long term and probably better than the stock market! Second thought Ron you got $38,500+ I could borrow after all you are getting ready to retire right and you got all those bucks stashed away in the stock market in your retirement plan---Please liquidate immediately and forward to me. Don't worry about the taxes I know someone at the IRS. Thanks Buddy! (SMILE)

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Lloyd,
Maybe I could borrow the $38500 against my pension. And just keep working until I'm 103 to pay it off. And then I could will it too you. I'll tell you one thing. If I had the bucks. It would be in my safe before they could delete the auction.

BTW, Lloyd do you happen know where I could find a decent set of early to mid war HSc grips? Send me a PM with your e-mail address. I've got a question and a photo to send you.

Great talking with you, Ron

·
Registered
92 Posts
I once owned 1912-14 9mm Serial #6 it had dual locking flaps under the barrel and was slotted for a shoulder stock. The wierd part was that it was eagle n proofed! not crown n. Bob Benson

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.