·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Buy the gun, not the description.

Reactions: Edward T

·
Registered
884 Posts
I believe a low grip screw HSC sold on GB a few weeks/months back for over $3K that was mis-matched. There was a separate thread about that one.
That is correct. Although the one that sold on GB was a KM marked example and both of the lgs pistols currently available are commercial examples

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Being a LGS HSC owner and seeing these asking prices has me wondering what a realistic value for one would be. A few years ago I thought an all matching very good condition example would be valued around 3-4K for a commercial and 5-6K for a KM marked example. It would appear times have changed. Regards,

·
Administrator
15,235 Posts
Burgess, I have always been proud of my skills at knowing fairly good prices for a number of collectible guns.
Now, I feel a bit over my head :D
I believe the byf prices will drop, but I could be wrong. the HSc's, I have no clue...

·
Platinum Bullet Member 2012
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like it has been sold.

Burgess, I have one of these too and will probably adjust the value of it in my database. I paid $3200 for it 22 years ago. Using an inflation calculator that works out to around $5000 in today's dollars so it's not like I got it for a cheap price.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
It wasn't in the HSc database, it is now.
Always interested in HSc LGS descriptions for the HSc database.

·
Platinum Bullet Member 2012
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Vlim, my pistol is listed in Alan and Peter's book so you should have it. Commercial, sn 700558.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Yes, it is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts