Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's tough to price a pistol without seeing it, but I need some help. I've been offered an HSC that appears to be Nazi Army issue. It has the correct marks. The serial number is in the 919XXX range. I don't remember the last 3 numbers. The bore has pitting and the end of the barrel is dinged up a little. The outside finish is faded and probably 75% at best. The wood grips are good with only a few small handling marks. The shop would only come down to $250.00 This seemed high based upon the condition, but I'm not sure what these normally bring.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Yes, I agree with Adler. It is certainly not of collectible status but if you are after a shooter $250 is about the highest I would go. Offer $200 and see if they will split the difference for $225. Good Luck!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This place is always high on prices. The $250.00 plus tax was firm. I guess I'll let this one pass. I'd like to have one, but I'll hold out for a nicer example. Thanks for the input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.