Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to a small gunshow in Paris...Paris, Kentucky that is...older genleman had some nice pistols. I snagged a beautiful Mauser Model 1910 6.35. Has the hard black grips with logo. The SN# is 326419...has all matching #'s. It as priced at $250 but I got it for $230. Took it to show my friends at the local gunshop..They said they had never seen one in that fine condition.. It really is a wonder on fine craftmanship. Cone Ten

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Dear Friend:

I have just developed an interest in early Mauser 1910-1914 so please post some pictures. I recently purchased a 1914 Mauser! Will post pictures when I bring it home.

Regards,

George

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry about the lack of pics....but I am going to get a camera real soon. Posted the info in greater detail on another forum. Evidently the small circle and tirngle on rear of frame is a Portuguese acceptance proof. I can only imagine the history of this pistol and how it got here. Cone Ten

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.