Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up another Mauser 6.35 today. Commercial model stamped WAFFENFABRIK MAUSER A.G. OBERNDORF a.N. MAUSERS PATENT on left slide..Mauser logo beneath on frame. GERMANY and a double crown over U near muzzle end.stamped on right slide. All matching SN# 43365. Wrap around checkered wooden grips. Good+ condition with some minor pitting on right side of slide and muzzle end of frame. Wonder what the SN# range indicates as far as dating...thanks Cone Ten

· Registered
572 Posts
It should be a late 'sidelatch' model with that SN? quite an early piece...and made for export, obviously.

Orv

Orvel L. Reichert
P O Box 67
Vader WA 98593
360 245 3492 tel
360 245 3702 fax
360 520 6520 cel
[email protected]

Quote.....Money can't buy you happiness . but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery. ~~~~Spike Milligan

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is the side latch version. I just dis-mantled the pistol for cleaning and it is very good internally. There was a Bergman semi-auto in 6.35 for $119 that is missing one grip and is in very good condition. I have found a link for grips..a pair cost $30. I will have to do a better search on the Bergman though. Cone Ten

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.