Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'd appreciate some insight as far as what should be done. $2,400 plus tax, title and shipping is WAY more than this pistol is worth from the condition I see. I suspect turning it around is going to cost something over a hundred dollar bill..but keeping it will cost you a thousand.
I sent the info over to the seller and they had no idea either. I had a mutual friend that's a German military expert look at it and he pointed out what you all had said, in addition to other things too, he seems to think it was an army model that was converted to an Artillery model and was restsmped. He mentioned that the frame wasn't inletted for the Artillery barrel too. The seller seems to be a stand up lady who's willing to make it right. Would be be worth to keep as a shooter if I get it for a cheap price of ~1k?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Would be be worth to keep as a shooter if I get it for a cheap price of ~1k?
Yes, absolutely. However, that seems like a long shot, as the seller got multiple bids and ended up selling it for $2,400.

If I were you, I'd just see if I could get my money back and start over. Tomorrow is another day.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts