Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I show you my latest acquisition, in my collection. With this latest acquisition, I already have several HK, all in excellent condition, of course original finish and 100% matching, including chargers. Focusing on the latter, it is a virgin specimen, in mint condition and that surely only fired the test cartridges in the distant 1936. It still keeps all the fat of dry origin inside. I have taken the photos as I have received it, now I am going to clean it carefully and oil it with great affection, to keep it for many more years, together with its twin sisters HK. I hope you like the photos.

Best regards,
Jacofer

·
Premium Member
3,768 Posts
Very, very, nice. And very detailed pictures...Bill

·
Registered
356 Posts
I do not know much about Krieghoff Parabellums, but your acquisition is gorgeous...I can see the varied bluing all over the pistol...beautiful...Congratulations on your latest acquisition...

Edward

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Congrats on your purchase !!

My 1936 is fairly close to yours and if you don't mind I would like to ask some questions about what parts are proofed and or serialed .
I see your saftey bar is un-numbered like mine .

The production hadn't completely gelled yet with some random un-serialed parts on these .
Is that a 5 point star in the front frame well ?

Mind if I use the mag bottom pic in my mag bottom pic thread ?

FWIW I have mag 6496 .

Dave

·
Registered
542 Posts
A truly outstanding 1936 HK that would be nearly impossible to beat! I'm speechless!

Congratulations,
Albert
Malta (EU)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I see comparison is not on the table so that leaves using the mag bottom pic in the mag bottom thread .

You need to say it is OK or I will not add it .

Congrats on your purchase !!

My 1936 is fairly close to yours and if you don't mind I would like to ask some questions about what parts are proofed and or serialed .
I see your saftey bar is un-numbered like mine .

The production hadn't completely gelled yet with some random un-serialed parts on these .
Is that a 5 point star in the front frame well ?

Mind if I use the mag bottom pic in my mag bottom pic thread ?

FWIW I have mag 6496 .

Dave

1 - 16 of 16 Posts