Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sponsor of Gunboards
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a PP that has me stumped. It has the silver verchromt frame, but the blue slide. Frame is serial #182226p, and Rplt 3312 marked. Slide is gloss blued and clearly stamped 226 on the inside (not scratched on). The gun has lanyard loop, correct grips and correct magazine for the the pre-war model. Oh, and the frame and slide are both E/N proofed. Seems like a Danish police, but is there such a thing as a 2-tone model?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hello,
this is clearly a Danish police ("Rigspolitiet" - short "Rplt") gun. The Danish had the frames matte-chromed later.
Dieter.

·
Sponsor of Gunboards
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
quote:Originally posted by Marschall

Hello,
this is clearly a Danish police ("Rigspolitiet" - short "Rplt") gun. The Danish had the frames matte-chromed later.
Dieter.
Thanks, I have your book and was reading about it, but thought the slides were post-war. This one is pre-war, so thanks for the clarification. It's about 98% by the way. Any idea how rare these might be?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.