Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know what date gun this would go with. It came with a large trigger guard 19.1 dated gun. Loops on back and closure buckle are nickle plated. I am also wondering what current market value is?

Download Attachment: nambu.JPG
97.36KB

Download Attachment: nambuback.JPG
161.13KB

Download Attachment: open.JPG
115.19KB

·
Registered
406 Posts
Dating these holster is not a science. Usually, there is a date stamp inside the cover in kanji from which you could determine the date of manufacture. Can't see anything from your pics.

This would be appropriate for the pistol that you received in it.

What is it worth? I would suggest that you do a search on ebay. I will give you $100 + s/h for it, but then you would know that it is worth more than that. With all the sites that sell militaria, IMHO, don't ask "what is this worth" here. Go find out for yourself.

S

·
0 Posts
I'd agree with arisakadogs opinion. The holster certainly much more common to a 19 date (1944) would tend to be the "rubberized" canvas model - or the variant that combined this construction with a leather clamshell lid.

Roger S.

S

·
0 Posts
I'd agree with arisakadogs opinion. The holster certainly much more common to a 19 date (1944) would tend to be the "rubberized" canvas model - or the variant that combined this construction with a leather clamshell lid.

Roger S.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts