Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will repost this selection once again as the hacker took some of our treasures off the WEB. This is one of my oldest and favorite item for me even though the holster came much much later in life. It is so much a favorite that I have never sought nor have seen an upgrade that would supersede it. The holster is much sought after also but is rarely seen or even identified for that matter. Trust that one will learn and enjoy it as much as I do.

Download Attachment: holster front.JPG
162.48 KB

Download Attachment: holster rear.JPG
152.75 KB Example of soiled brown holster from too much excess oil on surface of pistol. This is especially a concern when having a tan or brown holster.

Download Attachment: holster exposed.JPG
163.16 KB

Download Attachment: holster markings.JPG
162.3 KB The difficultly in identifing this variation of holster is that the light green markings have been extremely hard to determine when inside surface is soiled.
Download Attachment:
pistol left side.JPG
151.56 KB

Download Attachment: left side close up.JPG
161.8 KB

Download Attachment: right side close up.JPG
160.06 KB

Download Attachment: stock slot.JPG
115.02 KB

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Having tried repeatedly to move the pistol from its present location I have come to the conclusion that this software sucks !!!!!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
kk,
* FWIW: It is with trepidation I suggest....
* If you want to align the first (L/Side) pistol picture with the rest of the pictures, I think you can click on your edit (pencil) icon at your posting's top. Then, place your cursor after the period at the sentence's end (..surface is soiled.) and before the word "Download". Then, press an "enter" (Control return) key.
* This should shift the word "Download" to a new line. You may have to take out (delete) another hidden "enter" after the word "Download" if the word "Attachment" appears on another line below it. In this case the alpha/command string actually looks like " Download,space,control return,Attachment" to the software. Don't let your cursor get to the right of the "a" in the word "attachment". Cursor should be placed immediately after the "space" following the word "Download". Now press the "delete" key once only.
* Once you get things where you want, click on the "Preview" or the "Post edit" boxes at the bottom of the edit panel like usual.
* Clear as mud?? Does this do the trick?? Keeping my fingers crossed you don't inadvertantly delete the picture and have to repost it. Then everyone will really be mad at me like I'm a prime candidate for MicroSoft's tech. manual writing dept.
* Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Gentlemen, your advise worked perfectly as you can see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.