Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I recently received this stock. I first tought it was a FN hipower stock but it didn't fit. Then i tried it on a Luger and is slides on and lock.
However, it looks odd to me.
Can somebody help me out on this one?
Thanks...

thanks for the help!
Paco

·
Gold Bullet Member
1,619 Posts
Looks like it was homemade in someones shop. Would be careful with this on a luger since it is illegal. Bill

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Bill,

It looks at least 70 years old. So, illegal ; ) ?
I collect mostly FN and Belgian Army. I got some 240 different pieces. I would be very happy if i find an stock like this for my fn captains. It is interesting and intriguing.
Even if it is a homemade item, it very well constructed. To nice to make only one piece.
So, if someone has seen a second, or has pinpointing info, i would be very happy.
Trial stock?
Paco

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some more pics

Hi,
I recently received this stock. I first tought it was a FN hipower stock but it didn't fit. Then i tried it on a Luger and is slides on and lock.
However, it looks odd to me.
Can somebody help me out on this one?
Thanks...

thanks for the help!
Paco

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Paco,
It would be illegal to attach it to a luger in the US, In Belgium - you're the expert.

It does look "home made", but then Finland did have some stocks for their lugers, so it may be Finnish; search the forum for Finnish luger stock, I seem to recall some posts on them, maybe pictures.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Kind of reminds me of the stocks supplied with the Japanese non guns but the attaching iron was a bit better on those.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts