Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

We have been working on a new all-color edition of the VIS Radom book for the last months and I am happy to announce that this is now in print-production.

More than 99% of the content remains the same, this color edition is a visual upgrade over the first B&W edition. So this is not an expanded edition, but the color work has made quite a difference and is quite pleasing. Paper stock is also improved. I am adding some sample images below for review.

For a limited time, I am offering the book with a $10 discount (Coupon code: VIS ), which means that you can buy this edition (signed by author) for $58.95 or the same retail price as the original B&W 10 years ago. This is an opportunity as we are no longer offering mainstream discounts and are more controlling our distribution with resellers due to the many abuses I have encountered including forging authors' signatures!

See our site for details: VIS Radom pistols book

Thanks!
Anthony

PS: Like all our books, this is 100% MADE IN THE USA, with U.S. made paper and materials!

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Apologies for getting off topic, but do you expect to print another run of your great FN Browning pistols book in the near future?
Hello,
It will not be a reprint. updates on the expanded Third Edition are on our site. Working on it daily again...
Thanks
Anthony

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Gentlemen for ordering!

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Nolle,

I do not know that anybody in Belgium will carry the book since Fernand V. closed his business.
Of course I will ship to Belgium. Best to combine with something else as the rates are almost the same for one, two, or three books.

Just email me when it becomes available and we can discuss options.
Thanks
AV

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Just put my order in as well, along with a few other of your excellent offerings! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just put my order in as well, along with a few other of your excellent offerings! Thanks!
A big thanks, I will ship on Monday and the VIS will follow once available.
Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just an update... all is on schedule. Press proofs were approved this week. It is now cleared for printing.

Everything indicates that it will be completed on time and ship on or by May 1.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Production is moving along... pre-publication sale / offer will end soon.

Thanks
Anthony

·
Premium Member
3,842 Posts
order placed...Bill

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Last days of the pre-publication sale/discount... Books are in QC and will ship soon... everything is on schedule for May 1 delivery.

Thanks
Anthony

Reactions: Kudzu‘s Kid

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you. My clones and I are working on the FN book... too bad that it does not work that way as it would be done by now... ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts