Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. This is my first post on this Forum. I'm a regular on the P38 Forum and I'm sure the fellas there won't mind sharing me - less time over there! (haha) Recently I purchased a pretty nice CZ24 rig, unit marked. I noticed that this site is able to share a little more insight into these fascinating pistols! I have the rig pictured under the "Off Topic and Other Firearms" section of the P38 forum if you would like to see it. It is unit marked 47P1255, which I presume is Infantry? It came in a minty, un-marked brown CZ27 holster with the stitched-on flap as opposed to the later one-piece unit. The gun itself is matched, 93% original finish with a slide date of 28 and frame dated 29. It came with one numbered mag 68350 and one blank, both nicely CZ-proofed! Two questions: Can you tell me anything about the 47th Infantry? and, should I look for an early Czech-issue holster or is this one alright? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks, Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.