Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Yesterday I attended a gunshow where I managed to snag a very nice wartime CZ27 rig.Rather than being waffenamted the pistol is police marked with an eagle/K on the left triggerguard. The magazines have been handscribed to match the pistol. The holster lacks WaA's as well just a large Nazi eagle below the date.I've encountered many Heer marked CZ's but this is the first police pistol I've ever come across. Is the value any greater than a military accepted piece or on a par? Any info would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Len

Download Attachment: polizeiA.jpg
137.07 KB

Download Attachment: polizeiB.jpg
31.16 KB

Download Attachment: polizeiC.jpg
47.24 KB

Download Attachment: polizeiD.jpg
44.69 KB

Download Attachment: polizeiE.jpg
52.85 KB

·
Registered
569 Posts
May we have the year of the proof to add to the information currently available?

There are several sub-variations!

Orv

Orvel L. Reichert
P O Box 67
Vader WA 98593
360-245-3492 tel
360-245-3702 fax
360-520-6520 cel
[email protected]

Quote.....Frequent naps prevent old age, especially if taken when driving----- Unknown

·
Registered
130 Posts
Orv,

If the gun is the same serial number that is on the magazines then it will not have a date stamp. This will be one of the military blue Eagle K series just prior to the fnh codes. Outstanding find! I have a Police holster very simular to this one.

Robert

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.