Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
Well, here is a nice start, my W-B. Lovely thing, saw it at a show, tracked down the seller afterwards and snagged it.
Bicycle part Tool Household hardware Nickel Font

Outerwear Insect Sleeve Wood Font

Green Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel

Wood Gun accessory Everyday carry Gun barrel Air gun

Tool Bicycle part Air gun Shotgun Wood

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Okay, so this may be great for Luger owners.

I would love to see a BELGIAN sub forum... never know exactly where to post. Quantities of arms made in Belgium eclipse Swiss use and even German manufacture in peacetime.

Anthony

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
And there are some orphans ... Commercial mauser pocket pistols, Dreyse etc. I sometimes simply guess the forum.

·
Administrator
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay, so this may be great for Luger owners.

I would love to see a BELGIAN sub forum... never know exactly where to post. Quantities of arms made in Belgium eclipse Swiss use and even German manufacture in peacetime.

Anthony
anything can be done - we just don't want to get so many sub forums it gets maddening.
Tell me what you want and I can build it out.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
anything can be done - we just don't want to get so many sub forums it gets maddening.
Tell me what you want and I can build it out.
That would be great! May want to get feedback from forum members, I would recommend staying with Belgian made guns and avoid the Spanish impostors. As a listing of manufacturers/trade names the following come to mind.

FN (Fabrique Nationale), AEP Bayard (Anciens Etablissements Pieper), Francotte, Nagant, Melior, Mercury, Gavage, Clement, Lepage, Nicholas Pieper,...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts