Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey collectors, it’s that time again . On the last installment we had some really great presentations. The format is discuss , share, a collectors show and tell . We will have a fun random drawing of cool items donated by our supporters . I heard that Deutschland may have an interesting 6.35 revolver presentation. I will attach a meeting link to this thread later in the week. Hope to see you all there! 👍

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jason SL is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Pistol Collectors- Back in Time
Time: May 21, 2022 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 837 5530 8566
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,83755308566# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,83755308566# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 837 5530 8566
Find your local number: Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen Sharing

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I put together this prize pack for tomorrow’s meeting . 9mm bore snake , silicone cloth and a pack of 12 cotton gloves which are really amazing for taking good care of your collection.
this will be in our free raffle . The meeting starts 11:00 EST tomorrow and the link is in the previous post .
Font Packing materials Plastic Rectangle Transparency

·
Registered
3,464 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good group , the time flies . Thank you to Nick (Deutschland) for his amazing Velodog Revolver presentation. He obviously worked very hard on it and it was outstanding. Other notable moments were Dwight’s First Model Dutch Luger from the Sturgess collection . He displayed it and gave a fascinating tutorial. There are some links above , for more information. Quintin shared his mint FN 1922 and we had a great discussion….. which lead to other discussions and so forth 😆
Brandon won the prizes again !!! Congrats…..
we are going to make the Brandon Rule 😊
Thanks to Ed Tinker for his generous donation to the prizes of a wartime lighter . As always thanks to Justin Parker for all his help and donation of snap caps to the prize closet .
Cheers,
Jason

·
Registered
320 Posts
Good group , the time flies . Thank you to Nick (Deutschland) for his amazing Velodog Revolver presentation. He obviously worked very hard on it and it was outstanding. Other notable moments were Dwight’s First Model Dutch Luger from the Sturgess collection . He displayed it and gave a fascinating tutorial. There are some links above , for more information. Quintin shared his mint FN 1922 and we had a great discussion….. which lead to other discussions and so forth 😆
Brandon won the prizes again !!! Congrats…..
we are going to make the Brandon Rule 😊
Thanks to Ed Tinker for his generous donation to the prizes of a wartime lighter . As always thanks to Justin Parker for all his help and donation of snap caps to the prize closet .
Cheers,
Jason
When I was a rookie cop my training officers told me "Three things you never want named after you are policies, case law, or a bridge." Well, here we are...

In all seriousness though, please exclude me from the next raffle, and include this as a prize:

Book Publication Font Military person Paper
Brown Wood Font Commemorative plaque Rectangle

-Brandon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts