Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
The "thin" lines...

I happen to think the "seven - line" Banner has the nicest/sharpest "font - style"...my favorite of all the Mauser Banner "tonne" logos...in my honest opinion...the Banner logo represents a barrel of gunpowder, if memory serves me well...

Edward
The "thin lines" are the only lines.....the spaces between the lines, well, those are spaces.....like I said, the number of lines in the logo if that wasn't clear enough.

The printed logo has 11 lines. But the logo on a toggle is too small to accommodate them all.

·
Registered
932 Posts
The "thin lines" are the only lines.....the spaces between the lines, well, those are spaces.....like I said, the number of lines in the logo if that wasn't clear enough.

The printed logo has 11 lines. But the logo on a toggle is too small to accommodate them all.
I mention such things, in detail, for new collectors...not for digestion for experts like yourself...is that "clear" enough...?

Edward

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I mention such things, in detail, for new collectors...not for digestion for experts like yourself...is that "clear" enough...?

Edward
Crystal, you didn't need to quote my post to elaborate on the already correct answer. Or to introduce the possibility that that spaces could be mistaken for lines. But you did. This involved me in the discussion of the info you added. This would Imply I was incorrect and something needed addressed both. So I responded in kind.

Luger collectors.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts