Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a P-35 Canadian Military Mk 1 No.2, Serial No. 0T3807, fixed sight, no slot.
My referance state a "T series and numerical prefix referances (0-10) the number of guns in increments of 10,000, scarcer variations include 0, 9, 10".
I translate this as the gun is a T series & scarce 0 variation. Is this a correct translation?
Also the Holster is marked Z,&T.L.1945. Is this possibly the year the gun was manufactured?
Any feedback on these questions is greatly appreciated.
Bill

· Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Charlie
The stampimg on the slide is 'No2 MK.1*'. and the gun is 98%+ condition. The grips are black plastic and 98%+ condition.
The holster is olive drab canvas with magazine & cleaning rod. The top flap is also stamped 'TPL' and also there is maybe some form of a head with flowing long hair (not clear)? With the numbers '232' under it.
What does RCN translate to?
What would be the approximate value of this rig (only for my records)?
I sincerely appreciate your feedback as I have no real reference book on Inglis Hi-Powers.
Bill

· Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Charlie
The broadarrow mark if it is one is about 3/4" diameter.
The holster has two flaps, top one lifts upward, the lower one swings to the left.
No decal on the front grip.
The serial number on the barrel appears to be dark in the depth (hard to tell).
Thanks for more information on this Hi-Power.
Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.