Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,
I'm looking at a beautiful P35 Radom. It's slotted, without the Polish Eagle. But it's got brown grips on it. Is this possibly correct. The pistol is in the "c" block and has 95% original finish. They're asking 650.00 for the piece.

thanks!!

jeff mullins

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,688 Posts
Jeff,
According to my research, Grade I VIS 35's had black checkered hard rubber grips along with the stock slot. Grade II's had checkered black plastic, checkered BROWN plastic and fine and coarse checkered hardwood grips with NO stock slot. Even though it is "c" block , which is slightly early, I think the grips may have been changed. This all came from "German Pistols & Holsters 1934/1945" by Whittington.

Dave

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dave, That's what I was able to determine also. Just makes me wonder if the grips were changed.... What else was?? The numbers do match and I know proper rubber black ones are available. I think I'll just pass on this one and wait for a better example.

thanks again,

jeff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.