Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member 2012
817 Posts
Nice collection. Great condition Model 16 and very hard to find. One of these is still on my wish list. Bob Adairs's book is probably harder to find.

·
Premium Member
3,690 Posts
very cooool....Bill

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Deathroll, that is one hard rig to find - congratulations !

GregG, your comment "Bob Adairs's book is probably harder to find" is hilarious ;-)

·
Platinum Bullet Member 2012
817 Posts
Deathroll, that is one hard rig to find - congratulations !

GregG, your comment "Bob Adairs's book is probably harder to find" is hilarious ;-)
I've been looking for one for over a year. I know.

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Oh, OK, you are serious - sorry !! I did not know it was hard to find (stupid me!)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Awesome find!! It took me years to find my example, and it’s not nearly as nice as yours. With as rare as these are they’re great finds in almost any condition!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Great find, yes they are hard to find. So is the Model 15. I'm looking for an original factory 6 round magazine for the Model 15.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Wow...congrats on a very nice and rare pickup! I agree the Unique 16 was a tough one to find in any condition and yours is much nicer than mine! The holster is also tough to come by, so you did well. Thanks for sharing!

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Looks like several of us had the same goal of acquiring the Unique trifecta of the German occupation guns

·
Registered
161 Posts
Looks like it has fixture marks near the serial? This seems to appear often, on early German produced Uniques

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'd been looking for one of these for several years. I haven't yet been able to find a spare 7 round mag for it that the model 16 used.

Great find! I have No. 27047. I was lucky enough to find a proper, though unmarked, holster. Every U 16 holster I have seen is a navy style as is yours. I had to replace one grip on my gun and there is a company that still has the grips. I too have been unable to locate an original spare mag, but I did find a new mag for the gun.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts