Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my Nambu with holster. The gun is matching thruout and in 99% condition with one matching magazine. The holster is canvas and very stiff. The holster came with a cleaning rod and a spare ununmbered firing pin in it. There is a round tag attached to the holster with Japanese characters on both sides of it. Does anyone know what this is, or says? Are canvas holsters correct for a 19.8 dated Nambu? I also have a box of Nambu ammo that came with the rig.

Download Attachment: Nambu 003.jpg
154.76KB

Download Attachment: Nambu 005.jpg
143.93KB

Download Attachment: Nambu 009.jpg
62.97KB

Download Attachment: Nambu 011.jpg
151.08KB

Download Attachment: Nambu 012.jpg
150.45KB

Download Attachment: Nambu 013.jpg
145.61KB

Download Attachment: Nambu 014.jpg
148.62KB

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi
Very nice-looking T-14 rig! The canvas holster is completely correct for that year of production (1944). The stiffness you mention is also quite correct, due to age and the material used. I cannot help you with the translation of the tag -- hopefully another member can assist with it.
I'd be curious as to what the set may have cost: not trying to be 'nosy' -- just trying to keep up on going prices.
Thanks for sharing it, complete with excellent photos.
JB

·
Administrator
16,719 Posts
Eric, value could be anywhere from $200 for a nickled one to $400 and up, all depending on condition and exact model.

Can you provide a lot more information? Pictures? Markings, condition, any extra items, or is it just the gun.

Start your own thread, as it is better to do so...

ED

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.