Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to better identify what I have. I understand this to be an artillery luger with matching serial numbers 6882 (and then 82 stamped on all other pieces). It is a 1917. Please see pictures and thank you very much in advance for your knowledge, expertise and help! If you can help establish its value, I would appre Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel
Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Gun accessory
Shotgun Revolver Trigger
Revolver Trigger Pipe
Antique tool
Antique tool
ciate that too.

· Registered
2,347 Posts
Russ, you can't join and ask questions about three guns the first day! Just kidding, you have a 1917 chamber dated artillery with the board stock and part of the leather. Does the board iron have the same # as the gun?

I would like a few more photos before commenting on value, both sides and from the back, all the visible #s, no flash. Is the magazine numbered to the gun?

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More pictures - thank you for the help!!

Firearm Gun Trigger Revolver Gun accessory
Material property Belt Metal
Material property Room
Tool accessory Cylinder Machine
Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Starting pistol
Gun Trigger Shotgun Revolver
Revolver

Thanks for the help, really appreciate it. Don't worry, these are the only 3 lugers that I have.

Russ, you can't join and ask questions about three guns the first day! Just kidding, you have a 1917 chamber dated artillery with the board stock and part of the leather. Does the board iron have the same # as the gun?

I would like a few more photos before commenting on value, both sides and from the back, all the visible #s, no flash. Is the magazine numbered to the gun?
- - - Updated - - -

Magazine and stock numbers don't match any of my lugers.

· Registered
2,347 Posts
Russ, get some photos of this one tomorrow in natural light, no flash, in front of a window perhaps.

Either this one is really nice, or its refinished too, can't tell from these pics.

Did these all come from the same place?

· Registered
2,347 Posts
An all mactching 1917 artillery with good finish $2700 to $3200 I'll let someone who knows more about board stock values comment on yours.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.