Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Administrator
17,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, as we transition to the new forum, and it appears that Tuco, Vic and his team have done an outstanding job!

Remember to sign in and check mark 'remember me' if it is a family PC and you are the only one who uses it.

I keep it signed in, but being a new forum, you have to sign in, I saw 18 signed in earlier and 118 visitors!!

SWEET

Ed

Reactions: HorseNhound

· Copper Bullet Member
749 Posts
Okay Ed, I've logged in and really like the looks of the new layout. Question--I can't find the function that I use more than any, and that's the "new posts" function that shows only the posts that have occurred since your last visit--is it still available?

Thanks.

Neil

· Administrator
17,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Upper left, small letters now

ALso quick links will take you to some stuff

· Administrator
17,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tuco and Vic had the letters enlarged, I like it, hope its ok with you other old guys :)

· Administrator
17,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I am one of the older members here, just not in chronological age heh heh

Charlie, once we get settled in, we'll look at options, I don't want to mess up anything these guys are doing.

Seems stable and good so far :)

Ed

· Registered
2,862 Posts
Yeaqrs ago - there was a study that said light green was the most soothing and pleasing to everyone. So everything was done in that color. There was so much of it that I dislike that color to this day.

Probably a new study has said that light blue and light gray does the same thing. Just will have to live with it again.

· Registered
14,175 Posts
I have a mild form of dyslexia...especially with work on the computer and all the varying shades of grey/blue grey give my optics a kanipshin.

I think the Board needs to change the color palette...to accommodate my special needs...:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts