Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I'm posting a pic of some mag bottoms for the pp...I think I have all the black variations shown but the first slab side bottom(forgot to dig it out)...I think I have them in the correct order by production (earliest to latest)...Am I missing any & do I have them in the correct order as being made...looking for a little input...also the real reason for this post is the following:

1) Is number 2 the correct PDM bottom?
2) Was number 2 only for the PDM or a standard variation?
3) Is number 4 the last variation?
4) Is number 5 the last wartime variation or post-war?

Thanks in advance for any help/input!

Download Attachment: PPMAGBOTTOMSCUSTOM.jpg
64.98KB

·
Registered
98 Posts
I will add a question to the discussion. I have an early pp, about 3500 into production and the seller had an extra early magazine of the type that does not have indents on the bottom sides of the extension. Is this appropriate for this early pp or is it too early a mag for the 3500th pp? Thanks for any opinions. Dave

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think that would be best answered by Dieter...not too sure about where the use of the "slab side" mags ended...another question for u guys...about when did walther stop using the flat follower in the slab side mags?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hello,
I am reluctant to state when the use of slab sided mag. extensions ended, as with Walther there was hardly ever a distinct time limit, but a gradual change. Then again: mags are very easily changed.
Dieter.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pancho I'd be honored if u want to use my pic on your site....I will be taking a new one in a few weeks that adds the slab bottom one and one without my garage in the background!...when i do i will forward it to u.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.