Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone is trying to seel me a PPK and holster but I need some help determining value. The PPK has the RZM mark and the brown grips an brown bottom magazine. The grips are NOT marked RZM. The pistol is probably 95%. The holster is a brown flap holster with a large eagle and nazi cross on the flap. It is also marked DGRM and AKAH with what looks like two crossed rifles on it. The holster is very nice showing only moderate wear.

Any ideas to the value of the pistol and the holster. I'm wondering how much I should offer for them.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
I don't know if you could get photographs, but if you could and then posted them, then there woul be a basis on which some could give you a price range. Without them, any pricing is difficult.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics aren't possible. I can base the gun value off the Blue Book, but sometimes it's off a good bit on military arms. The holster I'm lost on.

·
Sponsor of Gunboards
1,522 Posts
I agree that it is hard to price something without seeing but from my personal experience I have seen similar guns sell recently from 895 on the low end to 1895 on the high end for such a gun. (with proper holster) Again it depends on the condition.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone for your help. I bought the gun and holster (and paid way too much for it). After talking to several people who've told me the holster actually belongs with a party leader pistol and not the pistol I got with it, I've decided to sell the holster and hopefully find the correct one for it somewhere.

·
Premium Member
4,405 Posts
Tom
I brought the "RZM PPK WITH PL HOLSTER" post up (below)so you could compare your RRK RZM and PL holster. In my opinion, the PL holster is an excellent choice for your RZM PPK.
Jan

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jan, Thanks for your input. I had no doubts the veteren brought it back this way, but knowing you feel it's would have been appropriate for the pistol makes me feel even better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.