Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Funny you should mention it. I have a Radom mag marked "66" on the base! Mine is blued and has a stamped follower like a P.38. I was told it was commercial production. The only commercial Radom pistol production that I know of is the post war Radoms that were made. I was also told the these mags are scarce.
I would like more info too.
Dean

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,688 Posts
David and Dean,
The 77 you mention...is that a waffenamt? or just a 77? Where is it located? Im sure you guys realize that the waffenamt for Radom inspection was an eagle/77!! I have several Radom magazines, one is parkerized/phosphated? with no markings...the second is the same finish with E/183 on the toe of the base plate and a "(k)" on the base of the spine. I have no idea what that stands for. The 66 is a good question also....maybe someone with a lot more knowledge will come through.

Dave

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Adding more to the confusion. I have two Radom mags. One is marked 188 with an eagle above it. The other mag has three no. that match the pistol ser. # D9966 996 Is there any significance to any no. Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The "77" is on the floor plate, nothing else, except a scripted "u" on the lower section of the magazine spine.I also have a magazine which I believe is more common, E/189, which I have been told is the code for the "Warsaw Rifle Company" ???
Thanks to all for your comments, David.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.