Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Copper Bullet Member
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
This Radom is for a friend. I told him I would try to get info about it and it's value. It was given to him many years ago...supposedly a bring back. It has a sweetheart (plexiglass) grip. He said that's how he received it. Assume it is all matching.
Thanks in advance,
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
October 1943 production (approximately). I sold several on GB in the past few months and the prices have gone up this season. I'd say $750 if it's all matching and has a WW2 magazine.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Most collectors would opt to find a new grip, since there is no picture backing to the plexiglass. So, figure around $100 for that, and some folks won't bother with a gun which needs something. Might be a harder sell.

Condition has issues. I probably wouldn't buy unless it was under $500. Someone might pay more, just not me.

·
Copper Bullet Member
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for the info. I'll forward it to my friend.

·
Registered
105 Posts
On the trigger guard right side is a small x. Does this indicate Russian capture or is this an inspectors mark?

·
Registered
234 Posts
On the trigger guard right side is a small x. Does this indicate Russian capture or is this an inspectors mark?
It's a worker's mark. On Polish Deltas in 1939 it indicated the part was rejected by quality control, but on later German guns there's no special meaning to the X mark.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts