Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone point me in the direction of anyone selling aftermarket or used original Radom Vis 35 parts? I am in need of a recoil spring guide assembly (complete) and a take down lever for a Grade 2 Vis35 project I am working on.

thanks very much.
-Scott (in Canada)

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet Member
11,454 Posts
While we are at it I am looking for at least one, if not two, Original VIS 35 Radom magazines...Anyone out there want to sell any? Thanks, Jerry Burney

·
11,454 Posts
David, Thanks for the tip...BUT, I am looking for the pre war VIS 35 mags. They are marked with a little oval in the same place as these wartime mags. The ones I am looking for were made by the Poles before the Germans invaded Poland and took over the Radom factory. Thanks though! Jerry Burney

·
11,454 Posts
Admiral, Your quite welcome! Always glad to be of assistance, especially to our neighbors to the North. I thought it tied in nicely and we would compliment one anothers quest for these rare and sought after Polish Radom parts.
In the oft chance that you are not at all sincere and are genuinely peeved for my intrusion, I will post your original request here at the bottom of mine so the members who have not bothered to read all about it will see yours. You will notice that when the post appears, your post is the first and now the last, to appear.

quote:Can anyone point me in the direction of anyone selling aftermarket or used original Radom Vis 35 parts? I am in need of a recoil spring guide assembly (complete) and a take down lever for a Grade 2 Vis35 project I am working on.
Admiral Fishwich thanks very much.
-Scott (in Canada)
Thanks! Warm Regards, Jerry Burney

·
11,454 Posts
Mark, Thanks for the tip. I went to Jacks first gun parts. This site is worse than useless. There is no way to order parts unless you buy his catalog. No Email address and they don't answer their phone, either of the numbers. The guy must have gone broke and left the website open...
I appreciate the help though, Thanks, jerry

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
.... or you will get a part and it won't fit right! I ordered a luger extractor from them and it was very poorly made. The pin would not fit in the machined slot which was so thin it would be impossible to either drill or file it. A loss of shipping expenses coming and going back to them.

·
11,454 Posts
Charlie...Thanks, Sent him an Email. Hope he responds.

I don't know how you would find out if he has it or not Ron...Stupid website. And he does not answer the phone.

Jerry Burney

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.