Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again guys, been a long time since i post, but i had such friendly responses i'm going to post again. I started "need help with hsc serial number" well i got the gun and bought 3 different mags for it and the gun would jam just about every shot. Returned it and got a full refund.

I just bought One of those "Nazi Marked" imported Walther PP's from Southern Ohio Gun. I went to their website and they have since been removed, must be low or out of them. They still have the Sauer's on their if anyone was looking for those.

Much better luck with this gun, shot 100%. It was in like new condition, minty bore, all numbers matched, all nazi markings intact but most likely refinshed.

Here's my big question, it has a very odd markings set up. Its very similar to the one Pancho has in his collection entitled " Walther PP "ac" Code, One of the Last PP's from Zella-Mehlis [Red Grips]. The main differnce in markings mine has the ac beside the serial number on the slide, right after the "p". His has the ac below. And mine has all the Nazi codes waffenampts and eagle n's. On the Left side the only markings are the waffenampts, Eagle 359 in the usual places above the mag release on the slide and below on the frame. On the right side is the serial numbers and eagle n's in the usual places also, but after the serial number on the slide its also stamped with the walther code "ac". I suspect that this is a very late war production model. The serial number is in the 374xxxp range.

Any help with what year it was made would be greatly appreciated. I'm also going to wan't to buy a holster for it, so any one who want's to talk about possible makers that would be correct for it would also be greatly appreciated. Hopefully we will see some good pictures of WWII Walther PP's and holsters...

·
Registered
492 Posts
Sean,
you should retitle this posting re. Walther AC code.
Right now the title makes it look like an HSC question.
Repost the topic with a Walther title and you'll get the Walther people interested.
I think that there are two variants of the ac code on the P.38.
That is, ac below the ser.# and ac along side of the ser. #.
Might be the same for a PP, but I think you'll get better responses than mine if you post this as a Walther question.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Sean,
you should retitle this posting re. Walther AC code.
Right now the title makes it look like an HSC question.
Repost the topic with a Walther title and you'll get the Walther people interested.
I think that there are two variants of the ac code on the P.38.
That is, ac below the ser.# and ac along side of the ser. #.
Might be the same for a PP, but I think you'll get better responses than mine if you post this as a Walther question.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.